Sunday, August 29, 2010

Here We Go

This should be an interesting week. Tomorrow we all go to the dentist, the next day we're meeting friends for brunch and then...Wednesday: school starts.  I am SO looking forward to a return to schedule.  It's not like I think suddenly my life will be that much easier, but there is a comfort in the "usual".  I get up in the morning, take the kids to school, have a little time to myself, take the dog for a walk, clean the house, do laundry, grocery shopping, whatever, pick the kids up, deal with the homework, make dinner, yadda yadda...
I know in a few weeks I will be tired of the same ol' same ol', but for now...I need it.  I need a sense of control, no matter how minuscule. So here we go...on a voyage to the "same ol'." Let's see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment